On this page you find activities that contribute to the education. They can be used as orientation material before the Life Education lesson or after it to deepen knowledge or as repetition. All activities can also freely be used in other circumstances as you see fit.
General information on the activities:
- The purpose of the activities is to make students reflect on topics brought up in the Life Education lessons or to deepen understanding of said topics.
- Activities are grouped based on age group and they follow the themes of the lesson. Some topics are general (i.e. the human is addressed in all lessons) and there is nothing to prevent you from assigning activities originally meant for other age groups.
- Activities can be used to address topics of the Life Education lesson even after the actual lesson.
- Activities can and may be modified to fit the needs of your class. Because of this the activities do not have detailed instructions.
- The activities are suited for different subjects and entities combining different subjects.
- Activities can be applied to suit your own schedule. They can be assigned to students as homework, done during breaks, or you can even create a theme day around them.