Content of the lesson:
- Reflecting on factors that influence decision-making
- “Fact/opinion” activity
- The Harold game
- Influence of substances
- Deepening knowledge of the body and its function
- Discussion about substances and related legislation
- understands the meaning of independent decisions concerning health and the future.
- recognizes factors that impact health and well-being, as well as harmful effects of substance use.
- understands that certain substances change the function of the body.
- knows the body's vital functions and understands how unhealthy and harmful things affect the body.
- can name harmful substances in intoxicants.
- understands substance-related legislation in Finland.