Content of the lesson:
- Percentage activity about substances
- The Harold game
- Discussion about substances and decision-making processes
- Happiness activity
- Compasito - activity about spending money
- understands how choices impact health and the future.
- recognizes factors related to health and well-being, as well as harmful effects of substances.
- understands that certain substances change the function of the body.
- can name harmful substances in intoxicants.
- realizes that the majority of young people do not use substances.
- is aware of things that make a person feel good without harming the body.
- understands financial choices made in the family.